The Beacon of HOPE-Intact Family Navigation Program is a coordinated network of services designed to provide in-tact families with emotional support, navigation, and linkage to effective support services where needed and appropriate.
The program supports 75 unduplicated families in 33311, 33313, and 33023 zip (West Park) zip codes with in-tact family navigation services, supporting 18 groups.
Children enrolled in this program receive:
- One year of STEM enrichment, character development, access to extracurricular activities
- Access to supportive services that target satisfactory classroom performance
- Exposure to enrichment activities
- School day, after-school, summer, and enhanced parent involvement activities
- Instruction and engagement in inquiry-based learning, a teaching method that encourages students to ask questions and investigate real-world problems, using the Florida standards as our foundation