The Kinship program serves 100 caregivers yearly in throughout Broward County. Individuals enrolled in this program receive financial assistance, assistance navigating social services systems, safety plan monitoring, case management support, economic assistance, childcare, and housing and employment assistance.
- Families are equipped to support the family and manage stress, maintaining child safety
- Increased family knowledge of positive youth development
- Increased awareness of, and access to local community resources.
- Families build their own community-based support network.
- Prevent entry to out-of-home care